Android Devices – Flavors/Versions
API 7: Android 2.1 – Eclair
API 8: Android 2.2 – Froyo
API 9: Android 2.3 – Gingerbread
API 10: Android 2.3.3 – Gingerbread
API 11: Android 3.0 – HoneyComb
API 12: Android 3.1 – HoneyComb
API 13: Android 3.2 – HoneyComb
API 14: Android 4.0 – IceCreamSandwich
API 15: Android 4.0.3 – IceCreamSandwich
API 16: Android 4.1 – Jelly Bean
API 17: Android 4.2 – Jelly Bean
API 18: Android 4.3 – Jelly Bean
API 19: Android 4.4 – KitKat
API 20: Android 4.4W – KitKat Wear
API 21: Android 5.0 – Lollipop
API 22: Android 5.1 – Lollipop
API 23: Android 6.0 – Marshmallow
API 24: Android 7.0 – Nougat
Indeed, those who like that immorality should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed will have a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you do not know.
اور جو لوگ اس بات کو پسند کرتے ہیں کہ مومنوں میں بےحیائی یعنی (تہمت بدکاری کی خبر) پھیلے ان کو دنیا اور آخرت میں دکھ دینے والا عذاب ہوگا۔ اور خدا جانتا ہے اور تم نہیں جانتے
How to avoid strees?
- Change your expectations. Give yourself time to get things done. Learn to say no and to live within manageable limits. Try to learn to accept things you can’t change.
- Think about problems under your control and make a plan to solve them. You could talk to your boss about difficulties at work or to family members about problems at home.
- Know your stress triggers. Avoid whatever triggers you can. For example, spend less time with people who bother you or avoid driving in rush-hour traffic.
- Make time to relax and to do activities you enjoy. Take 15 to 20 minutes a day to sit quietly and breathe deeply. Try to intentionally enjoy what you do rather than hurrying through your “relaxing activities” at a stressful pace.
- Practice gratitude. Expressing gratitude to others can help reduce stressful thoughts.