How to ?
Tools, process, procedures, how to answers, how to questions
How to avoid strees?
- Change your expectations. Give yourself time to get things done. Learn to say no and to live within manageable limits. Try to learn to accept things you can’t change.
- Think about problems under your control and make a plan to solve them. You could talk to your boss about difficulties at work or to family members about problems at home.
- Know your stress triggers. Avoid whatever triggers you can. For example, spend less time with people who bother you or avoid driving in rush-hour traffic.
- Make time to relax and to do activities you enjoy. Take 15 to 20 minutes a day to sit quietly and breathe deeply. Try to intentionally enjoy what you do rather than hurrying through your “relaxing activities” at a stressful pace.
- Practice gratitude. Expressing gratitude to others can help reduce stressful thoughts.
On unix (and sometime on windows), you will run across files that are zipped with bz2 file extension. Following are some command on how to zip and unzip files using bzip2 tool.
To unzip *.bz2 files, type following on unix machine.
> /usr/bin/bunzip2 myfile.bz2
Where myfile is the file name you want to unzip with bunzip2 tool.